How it works
We provide expert support to work winning teams in the rail and civil engineering design and construction sectors, partnering with our clients in the knowledge that their success leads to work for us.
Our experienced rail professionals have worked across major infrastructure projects with some of the leading clients, designers and contractor organisations working in the uk rail sector. We always provide valued advice to winning technical bids and ensure commercial competitiveness.
"I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your hard work and the contribution you have made to the CP7 W&W submission. … it is one of the best tender submissions we have produced for a while and a lot of that credit goes to yourself.."
Bid Director - Taylor Woodrow
Our services include:
- Provision of rail engineering management, civil engineering and systems engineering expertise to bid teams, often collocating to provide close support
- Identifying work winning themes, efficiency gains and market trends
- Technical advice to bid writers
- Authoring and peer reviewing written quality submissions (blue, pink, red and gold reviews)
- Provision of CVs and competence statements for rail projects
- Evaluation of contract requirements to provide clear scope for pricing
- Advice on planning resources to fulfil engineering needs
- Bid planning
- Answer planning
- Identifying commercial risks
- Follow up support to answer post-tender queries
Some of Our Clients
Find out what we can do for you
Engineering management is critical to ensure the safe and efficient operation of their assets and networks.
ei work closely with our clients to ensure that their engineering projects are delivered to the required standards, to the specific requirements, within budget and on time.
ei has developed a self assurance model supported by our bespoke competency assessment matrix. This ensures that ei can provide a formal authority to work for all members of our team.
We provide multidisciplinary engineering management expertise to rail, transportation, and infrastructure projects. Involving the latest in systems engineering thinking, tools and best practice, and apply it practically and pragmatically alongside our design and construction experience.
We successfully define and integrate the technical, contractual, programme, stakeholder and construction interfaces to ensure our projects deliver quality output, to budget and on time.
Innovation & Development
The rail industry is constantly evolving, and innovation, efficiency and development are essential to its continued success.
One of the key areas of innovation in recent years has been the use of 4D visualization and planning techniques.
4D visualization allows project teams to visualize the project and its progress over time, without having to undertake site walkouts, improving communication and collaboration between stakeholders.